• Develop responsible student athletes and prepare them for life after high school.
– Insist athletes are on time – “If you’re early, you’re on time, if you’re on time, you’re late”
– Be mentally and physically prepared to compete
– Participate in pre-practice and pre-game preparations
– Take pride in their facility with general upkeep and maintenance
• Respect the integrity of the game, roles of coaches, umpires and opponents. Reinforce the tenets of good sportsmanship.
• Expectations are to be ready to work hard in a competitive yet safe environment. Motivate through positive encouragement and reinforcement.
• Recognize the unique challenge of having a diverse group of athletes with a wide range of abilities and experience.
• The team comes first. We will work to win every game and players may be asked to take on the challenges of other positions or duties.
• Incorporate Community Service as a team to reinforce the high school requirement, but also to foster a greater sense of teamwork and giving back to the community.